WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT FOR?
It is a file that is stored on your computer or other device when you access certain web pages that collect information about your browsing on said website. The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation of our website. In no case could cookies damage your equipment. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
TYPES OF COOKIES THAT EXIST.
There are different types of cookies:
– Own cookies: Those that are generated and sent to the user’s terminal equipment from the page they are visiting.
– Third-party cookies: Those that are generated and sent to the user’s terminal equipment by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
– Session cookies: Those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web page, store information that is only kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
– Persistent Cookies: Those that have an expiration period of a maximum of two years from the date of creation, during which time, the data will remain stored in the terminal, and can be accessed and processed.
– Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
– Personalization cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
– Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, below, we detail the cookies used on our website in order to inform you as accurately as possible.
|This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.
|Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category .
|The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Performance”.
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Analytics” category .
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category .
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Others”.
|The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.
Given the characteristics of the Internet, Topibe S.L. does not always have the information of the cookies placed by third parties.
In the event that the user detects cookies on this website that are not described here, please notify us by email: email@example.com
The entities in charge of supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or a third party processes this information for said entities.
HOW TO CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
– Internet Explorer: (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2):
· In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”. Click on the privacy tab.
· You can configure privacy with a slider with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
– Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
· At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
. Select Options.
· Select the Privacy panel.
· In the Firefox option you can choose to use a personalized configuration of your history, as well as other issues related to your Privacy.
– Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
· Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
· Select Settings.
· Click on Show advanced options.
· In the “Privacy” selection, click on the Content Settings button.
· In the selection of Cookies, you can configure the options.
– Safari (https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265)
· In the configuration menu select the “Preferences” option.
· Open the privacy tab. · Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
· Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
The entity Topibe S.L may modify this Cookies Policy based on regulatory requirements in the matter, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
Last update June 5, 2022