I. GENERAL INFORMATION.
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data of this website is provided below :
Ownership of the website, www.reservaloen.es (hereinafter, service provider) is held by: the entity TOPIBE S.L, with C.I.F.: B-41265836, with registered office in Seville, C/ Sierpes, Nº 48, 3º B, ZIP: 41004, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of of Seville, to volume 1041, folio 225, sheet SE-11.196, 1st inscription.
Phone: +34 955 26 85 85
contact mail: email@example.com
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use is to regulate the access and use of this Website.
The user undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the Website, as well as its contents and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
The user must refrain from:
– Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate o prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment;
– Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website without meeting the conditions required for such access.
– Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
– Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other systems that are likely to cause damage to the systems of the service provider, its suppliers or third parties.
– Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the service provider, third-party providers and other users.
– Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
– Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the service provider or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that could be inserted in the content.
– Obtain or attempt to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is found or, in general, of those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website and/or its contents.
– In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general, any kind of material that:
. In any way, it is contrary, disregards or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation.
. Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
. Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
. Include any type of virus or program not previously expressly authorized in writing by the service provider.
. It is contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or the image of people.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THIS WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
The service provider does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained on the Web, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
The service provider may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the user if it detects that the use of its Portal or any of the services offered therein are contrary to these Legal Terms.
The service provider is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
– Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electrical system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of the service provider. services.
– Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
– Improper or inappropriate use of the website of the service provider.
– Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrators of this website reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Web.
– The service provider excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of freely available services by users of the website. Likewise, the service provider is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to illegal or incorrect use of said services, the user may be claimed by the service provider for the damages or losses caused.
– The service provider has the obligation to provide the competent bodies in relation to the matter, all the information and collaboration required for the exercise of their functions.
IV. COPYRIGHT AND RIGHT OF REPRODUCTION.
The whole of this Website depends on national, community and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
The user acknowledges and accepts that all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, as well as all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the Web page, are the exclusive property of the service provider and /or third parties, with whom you have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise.
All reproduction rights are reserved, including iconographic or photographic representations.
Reproduction of all or part of the content of this website on any medium is strictly prohibited unless expressly authorized by the owner of the website.
Reproduction of texts on paper is authorized provided that the following three conditions are met:
– Free distribution.
– Integrity of the reproduced documents (no modification or alteration).
– Clear and legible citation of the origin in the following way: “The document is an extract from the site: www.reservaloen.es. Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.”
For any other use, please contact us.
The Site www.reservaloen.es may contain links or connections to other pages. These pages, whose addresses are periodically verified, are not part of the service provider’s website. The service provider’s editorial team has no control over its content and declines all responsibility for the information provided there.
The service provider reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the contents, products and services provided therein.
VII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION.
The entity TOPIBE S.L, reserves the right to present civil or criminal actions that it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Contents, or for the breach of these Conditions.
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish legislation, with the Courts of Seville being competent, to which the User expressly submits.